Well, I done started me a new blog. Those of you reading this post are probably here because a.) you know me and I told you about it, or b.) you’re a reader of my other blog, Fifty-Two Tuesdays, and you followed the link that I’m going to post here in a little bit.
So the way this is going to work: Fifty-Two Tuesdays (which will be moving to this website in the next couple of days) will stick around and continue to be my music blog. This will be my everything else blog.
What is “everything else”, you might ask? (Or you might not, but I hope you did, because I’m going to tell you anyway.)
- My life – It’s a personal blog, so I’ll talk about myself. If this surprises you, perhaps you’ve missed the point of a blog. They’re basically realtime autobiography.
- Music – I reserve the right to duplicate some posts between my two blogs, if I think the music material is cool enough to warrant cross-posting.
- Philosophy – I’m currently a student in the Masters of Philosophy program at Gonzaga University. I’m interested in philosophy and will no doubt be blogging about it here.
- Science/Tech – I’m a geek. Deal.
- Guns – I’m also an avid shooter and have a strong interest in firearms.
- Misc. – Some of my posts won’t be about any of the above. So, like, don’t try to pigeon-hole them, man! My posts can be about whatever they want to be about! To say otherwise is post-ist!
So that’s that. I have a few other things I was going to write about, but I really should get some work done tonight.
Until next time, feel free to kick around the site, check out Fifty-Two Tuesdays if you haven’t already, etc.
Oh, and add me to your bookmarks, feeds. If you don’t, you’ll be making baby Tim Berners-Lee cry, and you don’t want THAT now, do you?